About Me

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I feel happy! I feel happy! (I think I'll go for a walk)

As you may have guessed from the title, I am not dead yet. In fact, the blitzkrieg of corticosteroids is over and the lingering side effects are almost completely gone. I feel great. I run every day, and I'm getting close to my high school speed for the 5k. I'm going back to school at BYU next week, so I'm spending a lot of time brushing up on my Arabic (didn't get to use it much in New Caledonia) and doing the standard back to school stuff.

Meanwhile I've settled on a long-term preventative treatment that will begin soon. It shouldn't be as draining as the blitzkrieg.

If you have questions or comments, keep them coming. you can send them to stilllivingston at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment